Profit for the Current Period in 2018 grew by 26.2%, the Company Distributed Cash Dividend of Rp. 90, – Per Share Share
The profit for the current period in 2018 grew by 26.2%,
The Company Distributes Cash Dividend of Rp. 90, – Per Share
Jakarta, Friday, May 17, 2019, PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk (the “Company”) holds the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“GMS”), held at EPM Function Room, Building A, Floor II, Jalan Rawa Gelam IV Number 6, Pulogadung Industrial Area, East Jakarta. As stated by the President Director of the Company, Mr. Djonny Hartono Tjahyadi, in the Company’s Performance Report during 2018, the Company’s Net Sales amounted to Rp20,604.49 billion or grew by 4.8% compared to Net Sales at the end of 2017 which was recorded at Rp. 19,669.10 billion. The Company’s efforts to manage the growth of its Cost of Sales can be below the growth of its Net Sales, giving a positive impact on the achievement of the Company’s Gross Profit in 2018, which reached Rp2,397 billion or grew by 12.3%.
The Company is also able to manage the growth of Operating Expenses in 2018, which growth is below the growth of the Company’s Net Sales. The Company’s Operating Expenses consisting of Sales Expenses and General and Administrative Expenses grew by 4.7% or reaching Rp1,568.9 billion. Thus the Company’s Operating Profit was able to grow by 30.2% or reach Rp828.1 billion, compared to the achievement of Operating Profit in 2017 which reached Rp635.93 billion.
In 2018, the Company recorded Financial Revenues of Rp. 54.47 billion, and Other Operating Revenues of Rp. 24.46 billion. After deducting Finance Expenses of Rp. 5.39 billion, Final Tax Expenses of Rp. 11.25 billion, Other Operating Expenses of Rp. 22.16 billion, the Company recorded Profit Before Income Tax Expenses of Rp. 868.23 billion, grew by 26.8% compared to in 2017 which reached IDR 684.76 billion.
In 2018, the Company paid Income Tax of Rp.214.98 billion. Thus, the Current Period Profit in 2018 reached Rp653.25 billion, growing by 26.2%, compared to the Profit for the Current Period in 2017 which reached Rp517.84 billion.
Profit for the Current Period That Can Be Attributed to Owners of the Parent Entity of Rp. 653.04 billion, has been approved for use by the GMS, as follows:
1. Rp243.78 billion or 37.33% is distributed as Cash Dividend to the owner of 2,708,640,000 shares so that each share earns a Cash Dividend of Rp90, –
2. Rp6.53 billion is recorded as a Reserve Fund;
3. Rp. 402.76 billion recorded as Retained Earnings.
From the comparison of the Company’s Consolidated Financial Position Report to December 31, 2018 (Audited) with the Company’s Consolidated Financial Position Report up to December 31, 2017 (Audited), the Company’s total assets increased from Rp7.43 trillion to Rp8.32 trillion or an increase of 12.1%. The Company’s total liabilities increased by 10.5% from Rp.2.30 trillion to 31 December 2017 to Rp.2.54 trillion at the end of 2018. The Company’s total equity increased by 12.8% from Rp5.13 trillion to Rp5.79 trillion.
individual Performance – Each Division
The Company has 7 Divisions, which consist of the Division of Consumer Goods, Prescription Medicines, Free Medicines, Raw Materials for Sale, Health Equipment, Veterinary & Animal Medicine and Health Services.
The details of the performance of each Division in the Company can be described as follows:
● Consumer Goods Division is the division with the largest contribution to total Net Sales, which is 42.21%. At the end of 2018, this division managed to record Net Sales of Rp.8,698.00 billion or grew by 4.60% compared to 2017.
● Medical Prescription Division, made the second largest contribution after the Consumer Goods Division with a contribution of 27.68%. Until the end of 2018, the Prescription Medicines Division managed to record Net Sales of IDR 5,702.42 billion or grew by 2.55% compared to 2017.
● Free Medicines Division, managed to record Net Sales of Rp3,032.82 billion at the end of 2018 with a contribution of 14.72% and an increase of 3.01% compared to 2017.
● The Raw Materials Division for Sale recorded significant Net Sales of Rp1,748.38 billion at the end of 2018, growing by 18.04% compared to 2017. and contributed 8.49% to the Company’s Net Sales.
● The Health Equipment Division contributed 6.70% at the end of 2018, with Net Sales recorded at Rp1,381.43 billion, an increase of 4.42% compared to 2017.
● Net sales from the Animal and Animal Medicine Division were recorded at IDR 35.18 billion, down by 3.84% compared to 2017 which was recorded at IDR 36.59 billion. The Animal and Livestock Medicine Division contributes 0.17% to the Company’s total Net Sales.
● The Health Services Division contributed 0.03% of Net Sales which was recorded at IDR 6.25 billion, down by 21.21% compared to 2017.
Based on the AGM, decisions are made as follows:
1. Approved and ratified the Company’s Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2018, including the Company’s activity reports, Board of Commissioners Supervisory Report and Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018, and provided full repayment and liability ( acquit et de charge) to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company for the management and supervision actions that they performed in the financial year ended 31 December 2018 as long as these actions are reflected in the Annual Report;
a. Approved the use of the Company’s profits in the current year attributable to the Owners of the Parent Entity for the fiscal year 2018, amounting to Rp653,064,164,661 as follows:
i. As much as Rp243,777,600,000 or 37.33% as cash dividends to be distributed to holders of 2,708,640,000 shares, so that each share will receive a cash dividend of Rp.90 with regard to the applicable tax regulations;
ii. As much as IDR 6,530,641,647 set aside as a Reserve Fund;
iii. The remaining profit for the year amounting to Rp402,755,923,014 was recorded as retained earnings.
b. Give authority and power to the Board of Directors of the Company to do all and every action needed with the distribution of cash dividends, including not limited to determining the schedule of time, date and method of payment of cash dividends;
a. To appoint Mr. STANLEY HANDIONO ANGKASA as Director, so that the composition of the Company’s Directors as of the closing of this Meeting until the closing of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held in 2021 is as follows:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President Director: Mr. DJONNY HARTONO TJAHYADI.
Director: Mr. JOS IWAN ATMADJAJA.
Director: Mr. HALIM RELIGION.
Director: Mr. STANLEY HANDIONO ANGKASA.
b. Giving authority and power of attorney with the right of substitution to the Directors of the Company to take all actions, in connection with the appointment of members of the Company’s Board of Directors including but not limited to making or asking to be made and signing all deeds made before a Notary, then notifying all authorities and any actions needed in connection with the decision in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
a. To approve and stipulate salaries and / or other benefits for members of the Company’s Board of Commissioners as a whole for fiscal year 2019 equal to the previous fiscal year (fiscal year 2018), with increases not exceeding 0.02% of total Company Net Sales in 2018 and authorizing to the Board of Commissioners to determine the allocation, taking into account the input/recommendations of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
b. Give authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to determine salaries and/or benefits for members of the Company’s Board of Directors, taking into account input/recommendations from the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Company.
a. Appointing a Public Accountant who will audit to conduct an audit of the Company’s Financial Statements (Consolidated Financial Statements) for the financial year ending 31 December 2019 is the Public Accountant Purwantono, Sungkoro & Surja, as has considered the proposal from the Board of Commissioners of the Company.
b. Giving authority and power to the Board of Commissioners to appoint a substitute Public Accountant or dismiss the appointed Public Accountant, if for any reason also based on the provisions of the Capital Market in Indonesia the designated Public Accountant cannot carry out / complete his duties.
c. Giving authority and power to the Board of Directors with the approval of the Board of Commissioners to determine the honorarium of the Public Accountant and the appointment conditions.
Meanwhile, based on the EGMS, the following decisions were made:
1. Approve changes to Article 3 of the Company’s Articles of Association concerning the Purpose and Objectives and Business Activities of the Company in accordance with the Indonesian Standard Business Classification in 2017 along with changes or updates or other sounds as determined by the competent authorities, as stated at the Meeting.
2. Giving authority and power to the Directors of the Company, with the right of substitution, to do all and every action needed in connection with the decision, including but not limited to declaring / making the decision in the deeds made before the Notary, to amend, adjust and / or rearrange the provisions of Article 3 of the Company’s Articles of Association in accordance with the Indonesian Standard Business Classification in 2017 following changes or renewals (if any) and other sounds as determined by the competent authorities, as required by and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. the next is to submit an application for approval and / or deliver notification of the decision of this Meeting and / or amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company in the decision of this Meeting to the competent authority, and to do all and every necessary action, in accordance with the laws and regulations behavior.
Enseval is the largest Distribution Company in Indonesia which has started distribution activities since 1973 and has more than 4,500 employees. Enseval became an open company on August 1, 1994, under the name PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk (IDX: EPMT). In addition to distributing products from Kalbe Group, Enseval has also been trusted by principals – other principals both from within and outside the country. The Company has an extensive distribution network with 2 Regional Distribution Centers (RDC) located in Jakarta and Surabaya and 48 branches spread throughout the Indonesian Archipelago as well as 28 branches through its subsidiary PT Tri Sapta Jaya. Until now, the Company has 6 subsidiaries, which are engaged in distribution, raw materials, medical equipment, and health services.
INCOME FOR THE YEAR GROWTH 7.05% IN 2015, PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk SHARE CASH DIVIDEND BY RP 5 – PER SHARE
May 27, 2016
INCOME FOR THE YEAR GROWTH 7.05% IN 2015,
PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk SHARE CASH DIVIDEND BY RP 5 – PER SHARE
INCOME FOR THE YEAR GROW BY 29.1% IN FIRST QUARTER 2016
April 29, 2016
Based on the Consolidated Financial Statements PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk and Subsidiaries (the “Company”) dated March 31, 2016 and For the Period Ended (Unaudited), with the Company informs that in the first quarter of 2016, Company’s profit for the year amounted Rp123,22 billion, or grew by 29.1% when compared to the current year’s profits in the first quarter of 2015 amounted Rp95,45 billion.Read More