NET SALES OF PT ENSEVAL PUTERA MEGATRADING TBK GROWING AT 3.9% ON END OF 2017
Jakarta, March 29, 2018 – Based on the Consolidated Financial Statements of PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk and its Subsidiaries (the “Company”) dated December 31, 2017 and For the year then ended (Audited), the Company hereby informs that at the end of 2017, Neto of the Company was recorded at Rp19,669.10 billion or grew by 3.9% compared to Net Sales at the end of 2016 which was recorded at Rp18,936.24 billion.
At the end of 2017, the Company’s operating expenses were reduced, with Operating Expenses at Rp1,498.26 billion, consisting of Sales Expenses of Rp1,293.82 billion and General and Administrative Expenses of Rp204.45 billion, down 0.4% when compared to the end of 2016 recorded at Rp1,503.57 billion. Thus, the Company can record Operating Income of Rp635.93 billion.
From the comparison of the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company up to December 31, 2017 (Audited) with the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company up to December 31, 2016 (Audited), Total Assets of the Company increased from Rp7.09 trillion to Rp7.43 trillion or increased by 4.8%. Total Liabilities of the Company decreased by 7.0% from Rp2.47 trillion to December 31, 2016 to Rp2.30 trillion at the end of 2017. Total Equity increased 11.1% from Rp4.62 trillion to Rp5.13 trillion.
Performance of Each Division
The Company has 7 Divisions, consisting of Consumer Goods Division, Prescription Pharmaceutical Drugs, Free Drugs, Raw Materials For Sale, Health Equipment, Animal & Livestock Medicine and Healthcare Services.
The details of the performance of each Division in the Company can be described as follows:
• Consumer Goods Division, a division with the largest contribution to total Net Sales, amounting to 42.28%. By the end of 2017, the division managed to book Net Sales amounting to Rp8,315.74 billion, or grew by 2.53% compared to 2016.
• Drug Division With Prescription Doctors, contributed the second largest after the Consumer Goods Division with a contribution of 28.27%. Until the end of 2017, the Division of Medicine With Recipes Doctors managed to book Net Sales of Rp5,560.44 billion or grow by 9.40% when compared to 2016.
• Free Drug Division, booked Net Sales of Rp2,944.23 billion at the end of 2017 with a contribution of 14.97% and a decrease of 1.17% when compared to 2016.
• Raw Materials Division For Sale recorded Net Sales of Rp1,481.19 billion at the end of 2017, contributing 7.53% or growing by 4.35% compared to 2016.
• The Healthcare Equipment Division contributed 6.73% by the end of 2017, with Net Sales of Rp1,322.98 billion, an increase of 1.57% compared to 2016.
• Net Sales of the Animal and Livestock Drug Division stood at Rp36.59 billion, an increase of 5.45% compared to 2014 recorded at Rp34.70 billion. Division of Animal and Livestock Drugs contributed 0.19% to total Net Sales of the Company.
• Healthcare Services Division contributed 0.04% to Net Sales of Rp7.93 billion, an increase of 10.81% compared to 2016.
Enseval is the largest Distribution Company in Indonesia which has started its distribution activities since 1973 and has more than 4,500 employees. Enseval became Public Company on August 1, 1994 under the name PT Enseval Putera Megatrading Tbk (IDX: EPMT). In addition to distributing products from Kalbe Group, Enseval has also been trusted by other principals both from within and abroad. The Company has an extensive distribution network with 2 Regional Distribution Centers (RDC) located in Jakarta and Surabaya and 47 branches spread across the archipelago as well as 27 branches through PT Tri Sapta Jaya Subsidiary. Up to now, the Company has 6 Subsidiaries, which are engaged in distribution, raw materials, health equipment and health services.
Jakarta, March 29, 2018
Profit for the Current Period in 2018 grew by 26.2%, the Company Distributed Cash Dividend of Rp. 90, – Per Share Share
May 17, 2019
he Company’s Net Sales amounted to Rp20,604.49 billion or grew by 4.8% compared to Net Sales at the end of 2017 which was recorded at Rp. 19,669.10 billion. The Company’s efforts to manage the growth of its Cost of Sales can be below the growth of its Net Sales, giving a positive impact on the achievement of the Company’s Gross Profit in 2018, which reached Rp2,397 billion or grew by 12.3%.Read More
Enseval Distributing Dividends Rp5 per share.
June 28, 2016
June 24, 2016, PT Putera Megatrading Enseval Tbk has distributed cash dividend sum of Rp5 per share.Read More