Our reputation for professionalism and efficiency are the key to our global business success.
Enseval makes it happen with the support of productive, capable and competent people.
As the largest healthcare product distributor in Indonesia, we seek professionals who like challenges, are creative and have high motivation and dedication.
Join our team and grow with us as:
send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Development Assistant Manager
- Max 30 years old
- Bachelor degree psychology with min GPA 3.00 from reputable university
- Have min 3 years experience as Trainer and deliver about soft skill training
- Experience in developing training modules
- Good knowledge of Training Need Analysis and Training Effectiveness Evaluation
- Excellent in public speaking, good in communication, strong presentation, independent, talkative, able to serve, self-confident, willing to learn something new
- Expert of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Power point and Word
- Willing to travel in all area Indonesia
- Identifying Training Need Analysis, evaluating and analyzing training effectiveness
- Conduct and developing training program and training modules to develop employee competencies
- Organize and monitoring all training events
- Reporting update of training database, training activity report and other regularly
Career & Development Officer
- Max. 28 years old
- Min. Master degree of Psychology
- Fresh graduate or Having 1-2 years experience in recruitment or assesment area (preferable)
- High analytical skill
- Good communication and good interpersonal skill
- Able to make interpretation of psychology test
- Computer literate (especially Ms. Office)
- Max. 25 years old
- Senior year student or on progress finishing final thesis.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Having coding skill in intermedite level, at least (particularly, experienced working with Joomla, VB/ ASP.net/ PHP and SQL Server)
- Internship position only for 6 months with working schedule from Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Willing to be located in Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta.
Sales Force (Penempatan: Seluruh Indonesia)
- Selling product in accordance with company target
- Do visitation to the customer in accordance with company target
- Ensure the achievement of invoice target (100%)
- Do survey and seek for new customer or new outlet
- Maintain good relationship with the customer
- Make daily report of salesman
- Max. 30 years old
- Min. diploma / bachelor degree of any major
- Able to drive motorcycle (SIM C) or car (SIM A/B1)
- Having experience before in the same field is an advantage
- Good communication/ persuasive skill and persistent
Interesting and competitive benefit package :
- Basic salary, incentive, transportation allowance, medical, training and excellent career path
Send your full resume, application letter with update photograph (size:3×4) and write Position Code and Placement Code on your application, exampe : (SLS-Jakarta), to :
Jl Pulo Lentut 10 Kawasan Industri Pulogadung
Jakarta Timur 13920
Up. Recuitment & Assessment Dept
Demand Planning Officer
- Max. 28 years old
- Min. Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering with GPA min 2.75
- Having experience before in PPIC, Supply Chain Management min. 1 year is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have deep knowledge about Planning Concept
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Hard worker, good team work, interpersonal skill, communicative, dinamics
- Computer literate (Ms. Excel & Power Point)
- Placed at Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung
Training and Development Officer
- Manage and develop all of training activity, both management training and technical training
- Conduct training needs analysis and implement training for employees
- Ensure employees can develop their ability in accordance with company requirements
- Prepare module/training materials
- Make employee training history report
- Male, With maximum age 28 years old
- Bachelor degree from any major with minimum GPA 3.0
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably 1 years experience as Training-Development Officer
- Good knowledge in Training Need Analysis and Training Matrix.
- Experience in deliver and facilitate training, both in-class or outdoor.
- Strong analytical and organizational skill
- Ability to build strong working relationships, Internal and external to the organization
Internal Audit Staff
- Controlling the sales transaction report
- Minimize the occurrence of fraud
- Do cash and inventory taking periodic and random
- Male, Maximum 27 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience at the same field
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Willing to travel over 45 branches in Indonesia
IT Programmer (Oracle)
- Create, modified dan maintain application programme which integrated to current system to support operational activity of company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Oracle Form & Oracle Report
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Programmer HR-Information System
- Provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of Human Resources
- Assists HR team members with issues related to the HRIS system by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Development and maintain Human Resources systems and enhancements to current system
- Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis
- Conducts data analysis on HR data as directed; Maintain all HR Data, policies and issues to HR Information System
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in programming.
- Required skill(s): Human Resource Information System, Microsoft Office, Familiar with Business process mapping, Programming (Visual basic,asp.net/Java,PHP), RDBMS (SQL Server, MySQL).
- Good Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Able to work under pressure, good communication skill, mature personality, and self learning.